• Intra-articular and extra-articular fractures
• Corrective osteotomies; in small bones, scaphoid and other carpal bones, metacarpals, tarsals, metatarsals, patella, ulnar styloid, capitellum, radial head and radial styloid.
• The headless screw minimizes soft tissue irritation.
• Cannulated design allows accurate placement.
• Self-tapping, self-drilling screws creates lag screw effect and controlled compression.
Brochures and promotionals
Device not yet cleared by the FDA for distribution in the U.S.