UniX Bar Fixator System is a carbon fiber external bar fixator system for fixation of lower and upper limb fractures.
Unique locking feature of the pin-to-bar and/or bar-to-bar clamp provides exceptional reduction capabilities for a bar fixation system. Allows one bar to be fixed in rotation, angulation and length, while the second bar can be positioned freely.
- Radiolucent design offers optimal visualization
- Unique telescoping bone screw clamp allows pin placement up to 3 cm off of rods.
- Rods are available in two options to allow varying degrees of construct rigidity.
- Fully radiolucent carbon fiber,
- Radiulocent carbon fiber bar with/radiopaque marker.
- Independent bone screw placement addresses degloving injuries and segmental fracture patterns, allowing highly customized constructs.
- The Bar Fixator system can be used in conjunction with existing ring and rail systems, as well as with ankle clamps.
- The addition of the Bar Fixator External Fixation System gives an extensive selection of construct options.
- System has three range of Compression/Distraction unit to reduct the bone fractures.