• Intra-articular and extra-articular fractures
• Corrective osteotomies; in small bones, scaphoid and other carpal bones, metacarpals, tarsals, metatarsals, patella, ulnar styloid, capitellum, radial head and radial styloid.
• The headless screw minimizes soft tissue irritation.
• Cannulated design allows accurate placement.
• Self-tapping, self-drilling screws creates lag screw effect and controlled compression.
Brochures and promotionals
Device not yet cleared by the FDA for distribution in the U.S.
Check local registrations to see if product is approved in a specific geography.