The ASTRA Deformity Spine System increases surgeon choice and flexibility to manage various complex spine pathologies across different patient ages and builds with a comprehensive implant and purpose-built instrument options.
- High strength, low profile implants designed for use with multiple rod diameters and materials, including CoCr
- OsteoHold technology with optimized cortical and cancellous zones to maximize grip in osteoporotic bone
- Built-in 65 degrees of total angulation in the favored plane in all polyaxial screws
- Enhanced locking cap design for easy starting with no cross-threading
- Friction-fit head to facilitate rod placement in deformity and complex spine procedures
- Compact yet strong for optimum performance with different rod materials choices
- All implants accept multiple rod diameters using same instrumentation
- SureGrip is a unique instrument/implant interface for excellent stability
The ASTRA Deformity Spine System is manufactured by SpineCraft and distributed by WishBone Medical.
Brochures and promotionals
Not yet cleared for global distribution.