The K-Wire System - The Sterile, Single-Use System Every Operating Room Needs for ALL K-Wire Pinning Procedures
- Pre-packaged, single-use sterile k-wire systems
- 5 different systems for a variety of pinning procedures
- All wires are made from smooth 316 stainless steel
- 200mm long - simply cut-to-length which minimizes inventory
- Precision single-ended trocar tip
- Eliminates the need to sterilize implants & instruments, decreasing sterilization costs
- Labels included in each system for convenient billing & easy inventory management
- Ready, reliable, every time
The WishBone K-Wire System is intended to be used for fixation of pediatric bone fractures, bone reconstruction; and guide pins for insertion of other implants. All k-wire systems are for single-use only and must not be reprocessed or resterilized.
Available K-Wire Systems:
To request more information, as well as get a copy of the Surgical Technique, please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.