The Sterile Single-Use System Every Operating Room Needs for Broken and Stripped Screws.
The Broken Screw Removal System is designed to assist with the removal of broken or stripped screws. The carbide drill bits are designed to drill into metal for the removal of locking screws. All broken screw extractors and carbide drill bits are for single-use only and must not be reprocessed or resterilized.
- 3 single-use, sterile packed systems
- Color-coded 2.7mm, 3.5mm, and 4.5mm
- Innovative Easy Out design
- Carbide drill bits for cold-welded screw removal
- Pristine and ready to use, every time!
T-Handle available separately.
Not yet cleared for global distribution.
BROCHURES AND PROMOTIONALS
For additional product information, please submit the form below: