UniX Bar Fixator System is a carbon fiber external bar fixator system for fixation of lower and upper limb fractures.
Unique locking feature of the pin-to-bar and/or bar-to-bar clamp provides exceptional reduction capabilities for a bar fixation system. Allows one bar to be fixed in rotation, angulation and length, while the second bar can be positioned freely.
- Radiolucent design offers optimal visualization
- Unique telescoping bone screw clamp allows pin placement up to 3 cm off of rods.
- Rods are available in two options to allow varying degrees of construct rigidity.
- Fully radiolucent carbon fiber,
- Radiulocent carbon fiber bar with/radiopaque marker.
- Independent bone screw placement addresses degloving injuries and segmental fracture patterns, allowing highly customized constructs.
- The Bar Fixator system can be used in conjunction with existing ring and rail systems, as well as with ankle clamps.
- The addition of the Bar Fixator External Fixation System gives an extensive selection of construct options.
- System has three range of Compression/Distraction unit to reduct the bone fractures.
Brochures and promotionals
Device not yet cleared by the FDA for distribution in the U.S.
Check local registrations to see if product is approved in a specific geography.