The Response Ortho Clavicle Hook Plate is designed to be a comprehensive solution for repairing fractures located at the distal portion of the clavicle and Acromioclavicular separations. Standard ORIF procedures including, pinning, reconstruction, and DC plating are not appropriate for preserving Acromioclavicular joint function.
- 3D pre-contoured design matches the natural S-shape of the clavicle.
- Screw positioning that precisely targets distal fragments and provides secure, stable fixation for multiple fracture patterns, especially when disruption of the ligaments is evident
- The locking and compression holes of the plate eases the fixation and fracture reduction capability.
- High grade titanium plate offers increased strength.
- Highly polished surface and rounded plate edges minimize the soft tissue irritation.
- The interface between plate and both of locking and non-locking screws eliminates the soft tissue irritation and provides patient comfort after the surgery.
- The low-contact design under the plate reduces the compression on the periosteum and improves the blood supply to the healing zone
- The tapered end of the plate is designed to lessen the risk of refracture below the plate due to excess stress concentration.
- The design of the hook is not only for optimum fit to subacromial space but also minimizes soft-tissue irritation for the patient.
- Clavicle Hook Plate utilizes K-wire and suture holes to verify plate and screw placement allowing the surgeon to address the most lateral fracture patterns.
Brochures and promotionals
Device not yet cleared by the FDA for distribution in the U.S.