The AlloMate Bone Pin System - Eliminates the need for a second surgery to remove hardware. Kids love it.
- 5 different single-use, sterile packed systems
- Color-coded 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm & 4.0mm
- No more potentially painful and protruding hardware
- Cortical pins can be accurately trimmed
- Pins can be easily identified on x-ray
The AlloMate Bone Pin System may be used in a number of pediatric orthopedic and reconstructive procedures. Indicated for maintenance of alignment and fixation of bone fractures, osteotomies, arthrodesis or bone grafts in the presence of appropriate additional immobilization (e.g. cast, brace). May also fill a void left after screw removal.
To request more information on the AlloMate Bone Pin System, please complete the form below. Thank you.